- Personalize your profile by adding keywords and filling in your interests and knowledge, to help others know more about you.
- You have the option to make your profile visible or hidden. If your profile is visible, users can find you via search to invite you to join their braindate. If it is hidden, your profile will not be searchable until/unless you post a topic.
- Note: Your profile does not reveal your email address.
- Participants (and you!) post Braindate Topics here, related to discussions you’d like to have with others during the event. You can invite anyone to meet based on your topic.
- Post Braindate Topics about discussions you’d like to have. This is your opportunity to catch the eye of a potential client if you're interested in a 1:1 meeting, or to share your expertise on a subject matter that you'd like to discuss in a group.
- Send invitations to meet others to discuss their topics, and accept the invitations you receive. Once confirmed, your braindates will take place on-site in the Braindate Lounge.
The IIEX event series began as a way to bring together like-minded people to cultivate connections, spark discussions, and foster innovation within the insights community. In 2023, we're excited to partner with Braindate to provide enhanced networking opportunities for all of our attendees.
What is a braindate?
You're attending IIEX North America not only to learn about the future of insights, but to meet new people, reconnect with old friends, and maybe event find your next business partner. How do you spark meaningful conversation? It all starts with a braindate.
Braindates are one-on-one or small group conversations based on topics posted by you and fellow participants in the Braindate Topic Market. They can be used to brainstorm, solve challenges, share expertise or experiences while meeting new (brilliant!) people.
Here's what to do:
1. Login to Braindate to create your profile
2. Explore the Topic Market
3. Create topics
4. Book your braindates